8032 Zurich (Switzerland)
Tel: 0041 (0) 79 597 25 65
Questions/comments about our website? Write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
(1) The following terms and conditions shall govern the sale by WERENBACH AG (named “us”) and the buyer (named “you”). Any terms and conditions that you propose or object to are subject to our written consent. By placing an order with us, it is deemed that you have read, understood and agreed to our Terms and Conditions. If you are unhappy with any aspect of our terms and conditions, please contact us before placing an order.
(2) We reserve the right to add, delete or amend these Terms and Conditions without prior written notice at any time, at our sole discretion.
(1) Orders are only possible via the WERENBACH website. As soon as you have filled in the order form and confirmed your order with the “buy now” button, a contract between you and us is established in accordance with the conditions below (Prices, Shipping etc.) without a separate fulfilment confirmation from us.
(2) The placed order and chosen conditions are representative for the delivery of our products. The prices and conditions shown at the time you placed the order and confirmed with “BUY” apply. Please note that in case of international deliveries customs fees incur separately. This can be significant depending on the destination.
(3) You acknowledge ordering the products for your private non-commercial use. Distributing the acquired products for a commercial purpose is prohibited. Please notice that we will claim our according trade mark rights. If you wish to place an order of a higher volume or for commercial distribution, please contact us for an individual order (email@example.com).
Please note that while we have tried to accurately display the colors of products, the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor and may not be accurate.
(1) Prices are listed in Swiss francs.
(2) All orders are billed in Swiss Francs. Any Customs tax is charged by UPS United Parcel Services and are NOT shown in the shopping cart.
(3) Accepted methods of payment are Visa, MasterCard and JCB. All customers may pay via prepayment (bank transfer) and Swiss customers may also pay with Postcard.
(1) The following delivery times are valid without obligation for the regions listed below (working days Monday–Friday): Switzerland: 1-3 days Germany: 3-5 days Europe: 3-7 days US & Canada: 3-7 days Japan: 3-7 days Rest of the World: 4-10 days
(2) This time of delivery is only valid if the ordered watches are on stock. If the clocks are not available, there is a message to the customer with details of the delivery time.
(3) Shipments to Russia is limited to to Moscow (including postcodes 140000-144012 in Moscow Oblast), Nizhniy Novgorod, Krasnodar, Novorossiysk, Stavropol, St. Petersburg (including Leningrad oblast), Khabarovsk, and Vladivostok. For all other destinations in Russia, no shipment available.
(4) Shipping Price The shipping price depends on the order and is indicated in the shopping cart.
(5) Method of Delivery: We deliver all our goods with UPS United Parcel Services. www.ups.com
(6) Insurance: In the case of postal delivery, the signing of a transport insurance with UPS is mandatory. It amounts to 1% of the value. Should the goods be lost in transit or damaged, we accept no responsibility.
(7) Customs: Customs fees are incurred separately. Please note that this can be country-specific and in some cases considerably. It falls to the local tax plus the local tax rate. Unfortunately, it is not possible for us to provide these amounts already in the shop, because the tax rates of different countries are constantly changing. For orders from abroad, the Swiss VAT will of course not be charged.
For further questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
(1) We gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days from shipping date. Shipping charges are not reimbursed.
(2) We will control all returned products. All goods must be returned in perfect condition without signs of usage. You have to pay the postal fees for this kind of return. We will dismiss the returned product if: - The product shows signs of visible use - The product is damaged as a result of return transport We reimburse your payment (Duties, taxes and other expenses excluded). In case of return, you will be charged for all shipping charges. The refund of the sale price will be carried out in the same manner as the original payment was made. If you used the pre-payment method to order, we would ask you to please include your banking details.
(3) If the product is in any way faulty or does not conform to the order placed, we will gladly refund the purchase price paid, the return shipping cost; any customs, duties and goods taxes (upon proof of payment i.e. a receipt), plus the original shipping costs. Likewise, no good will be taken back if it shows signs of damage or interference, such as - Natural wear and tear - Events out of our control e.g. natural disasters - Signs of improper use - Interference by the customer or a third person - Extreme use or extreme influence by the customer
(4) No cost will be covered should the product/s go missing during the return shipping. We advise you to send all items back with a transport firm which provides a track & trace service.
(5) Orders that have been paied, but haven’t been delivered, may at any time be canceled. The money will be refunded on the same channel as the payment is complete.
(1) The goods shall remain our property until you have fully paid any and all debts as of the contracting date, including the current account balance if any.
(2) Orders placed via the webshop must be paid within 10 working days. If not the order will be deleted.
(1) In the case of a material defect in the product on our behalf, you have the right to choose a similar product in exchange, to withdraw from the contract or to request a price reduction within 12 months from the purchase date. All requests are to be confirmed by written correspondence with us.
(2) It is up to you to control the products either upon delivery and to notify us within the time period mentioned in § 8 (1). Failure to do so will result in a loss of your rights.
(3) Other claims for damages and indemnity are ruled by the provisions of Swiss law and we are only liable for gross negligence and intent. This includes our employees or other helping persons. Binding law terms (i.e. law of product liability) are not effected.
Our e-commerce system uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) – the industry standard for encryption technology used to create a secure transaction environment for commerce on the Internet. If your browser and local network support the use of encrypted data transmissions, our Secure Checkout mode locks all information (i.e.: your credit card number) passed from you to WERENBACH in an encrypted envelope, making it extremely difficult to be intercepted by an unauthorized party. SSL technology is compatible with Netscape, Internet Explorer, AOL, Web TV and most other browsers. Each transaction is authorized online and checked the responsible credit card company. Blocked or false credit cards can not be used. We undertake no customer data to third parties to sell or distribute. An exception is the sharing of customer data for logistic reasons (delivery partner).
This website is protected by copyright. All rights of trademarks, designs, texts and all other products are under our copyright. Modifications, reproductions or any imitation or copy is forbidden. Some product images are mock-ups or prototypes and subject to change as design evolves. Photos and video from space rockets and from space are from NASA or ROSCOSMOS. Werenbach is not sponsored or endorsed by any of these institutions.
Every effort has been made to trace and contact copyright holders and to obtain their permission for the use of copyrighted material. If you believe you hold the copyright on material that was included in our marketing documentation and have not heard from us, please do get in touch with us. email@example.com.
(1) For Customer in Switzerland: All terms and contracts under this agreement are governed by Swiss Law without regard to conflict of laws. UN purchasing law (CISG) is excluded. The designated court is Zurich, Switzerland.
(2) For other Customer: All terms and contracts under this agreement are governed by Swiss Law without regard to conflict of laws. UN purchasing law (CISG) is excluded. The designated court is Zurich, Switzerland, if it is allowed to choose a court of jurisdiction. This does not apply for compulsory law of the country in which the customer has its common residence.
(3) Should a provision of these general conditions of supply prove to be wholly or partly invalid, the parties to the contract shall jointly seek an arrangement having a legal and economic effect which will be as similar as possible to the invalid provision.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. Blocking cookies can have a negative impact upon the usability and experience of our website.
You authorize us to use, store and process relevant information using Werenbach website. Personal information is not shared with third parties for their use.
We reserve the right to send relevant information to you via e-mail. This may be a confirmation of your order or newsletters. You can unsubscribe from our newsletter in the newsletter directly.
Werenbach does not store credit card numbers and other sensitive payment data. The payment solutions to Werenbach web site is provided by a PCI certified third party where the data is encrypted.
Werenbach is working continuously to maximize security for you as a user, but we can not guarantee the privacy of information you provide when you are connected to the internet.
BIC (Bank Identifier Code): POFICHBEXXX